1949-1950 – Al Halpren slide

Made of steel in the Cole Bros. winter quarters in 1947, this wagon has been sitting at the Terrell Jacobs / Paul Kelly farm since 1951. It was recently donated to the Circus Hall of Fame.

Leave a Comment

Security *

Newsletter Signup

Subscribe to our newsletter below and never miss the latest activities.

This function has been disabled for International Circus Hall of Fame.